Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Now accepting donations for a case of Ivory soap; Doug at Sally's door, part 2

I asked Doug why he didn't go to the citizenship class thing at the high school last Monday. He said he had been asked a long time ago to talk to the students one on one. He didn't know anything about the Monday night talk. He never got a call, an email, or nothing. This was the first he heard about it. I said, "oh, I must of misunderstood! It's too bad that you didn't do that or another debate somewhere in town. People would have loved seeing that."

I confronted him on his telling me that he wasn't suing me. I told him, "that's not what I heard from [friend]. She told me you told her that you were suing me. Now, why is that???" Blah, blah, blah from Doug.

I then asked him about those paper arches. He denied being the one to put that into motion. He 'recommended' they be removed or someone might get hurt. He had had numerous complaints from people. Little kids were playing on them, and ... someone could get hurt. He didn't make them take those arches down, it wasn't him. It was other people!! He talked about it in work session and people facilitated from that meeting. But, it wasn't him.

I also told him that people weren't happy with the way he handled stuff. I said, "people aren't happy with you." He asked who and I told him your neighbors, other committees in the community, and a lot of citizens.

He told me numerous times how much he liked me and that he had no malice towards me. He wasn't vindictive towards me. He likes Dennis......blah, blah, blah.

And, he promised my neighbor help with the ticket he got from Laura the dog catcher. He told Chuck to use his name at court ....

[What was said in judges chambers before the session began on Monday?] Well, Huffman was really upset to see the city recorder in court. Huffman didn't like all the people in court either. It put a bug in his bonnet.

So, this is the news I wanted you to know. Let [people] know what went on 'in chambers'.... Let [them]know the truth and tell people to keep track of Doug's lies. That boy is going to eat a bar of Ivory.

Sally

No comments: